Recipe by Ellen Whitney | @ellen_whitney Cereal Nibbles is a timeless treat- one guaranteed to please the hearts, souls, and tastebuds of anyone you serve it to! It makes for the perfect game-day munchie, lunchbox goody, or even a hostess gift when wrapped in a festive pouch. Perhaps the best part about Cereal Nibbles, is it is easy and quick to make. Here's what you need:
- 9-10 cups of Chex cereal
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (I prefer dark chocolate)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- Sea salt
- 2/3 cup Vitafiber IMO Powder
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a small sauce pan, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the chex cereal with the melted chocolate mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Transfer to a large paper bag- add the VitaFiber and powdered sugar and shake until the cereal is coated and white. Pour out on a cookie sheet in an even layer to dry. Store in an airtight container.