Turmeric has many scientifically proven health benefits - including improving heart health and Alzheimer & cancer prevention - thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Preparation time: 10 min + overnight chill time
Serving size: 20 cookies
- 1/3 cup VitaFiber Syrup
- 180g All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Optional: Stevia extract, or sugar-free icing
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients; plant-based milk, VitaFiber syrup, coconut yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients, and mix until it is well incorporated.
- Place the dough in the fridge and allow it to chill overnight.
- When ready, preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop, form equal size balls and slightly flatten with a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!