Cocoa Puffed Wheat Squares
Posted by Jane Dizon in Syrup
This great, tasty and super easy snack to make was perfected by the wife of our International Sales Manager. We hope you enjoy this treat as much as we do!
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1-1/4 cup of VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 6 1/4 cups of puffed wheat
- Grease 5/8 inch dish
- Heat butter in large pot over low heat
- Add in the VitaFiber® IMO, vanilla, salt, and coco powder.
- Stir on low-medium heat until melted together.
- Then add in puffed wheat and stir well until all the puffed wheat is coated with chocolate syrup.
- Place and press down into greased dish.
- Let set for half hour before eating!