Chocolate Protein Milkshake
Posted by Jane Dizon in Syrup
- 1 large banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 3/4 cup (185 g) milk
- 1/4 (60 g) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (8 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (25 g) VitaFiber® IMO syrup
- 1 scoop of whey protein
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder + 1 tbsp VitaFiber® IMO syrup + ½ tbsp water (or as needed).
- Mix until smooth.
- Add everything to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass (or two smaller ones) and serve as is or with a drizzle of Chocolate "Fudge" Sauce, chopped nuts, cacao nibs or other fun toppings.