Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake
This frozen VitaFiber® IMO chocolate treat is the perfect combination of creamy and sweet, while keeping the carbs low and the fiber high! Ingredients: Filling: 8 oz cream cheese, room temp. ¼ cup VitaFiber® IMO syrup ¼ cup xylitol 2 TB unsweetened cocoa powder ¼ cup heavy cream, whipped 3 TB 2% milk 1 tsp vanilla extract Crust: 2 cups blanched almond meal 2 TB VitaFiber® IMO powder 2 TB unsweetened cocoa powder 1 egg 3 TB melted butter ¼ tsp salt Method:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Add almond meal, 2 TB cocoa powder, VitaFiber® IMO powder, egg, butter, and salt to food processor. Pulse until it forms a ball.
- Press dough into 9” pie plate and bake for 10 minutes. Allow crust to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, VitaFiber IMO syrup, xylitol, cocoa powder, whipped cream, milk and vanilla. Using a mixer, beat on high until smooth.
- Spread chocolate filling into pie plate evenly.
- Cover and place in freezer for at least 4 hours, until frozen.