Posted by Jane Dizon in Powder
Here is a VitaFiber® recipe that makes 4 waffles. The only kind of ‘flour’ in this recipe is the coconut flour yet these waffles hold their shape well and do not turn out flat like pancakes. The VitaFiber® IMO powder acts as a sugar and flour substitute which give these waffle a real waffle texture (crisp on the outside with a moist, light, airy and fluffy inside). We hope you enjoy them with our VitaFiber® Maple Flavoured Syrup.
- 3 1/2 tbsp VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 2 tbsp whey protein
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp ghee
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients (VitaFiber® IMO powder, whey protein, coconut flour and baking powder).
- Melt the ghee in the microwave.
- Add eggs and ghee to the dry ingredients.
- Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and cook until ready.