Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 3⁄4 cups (150g) butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cup (200g) VitaFiber® IMO powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (3.5g) vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (4.5g) baking soda
- 3⁄4 tsp (2g) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2 3⁄4 cups (250g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (150g) raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In large bowl, cream together butter and VitaFiber® IMO until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack then cool completely.