Pizza Protein Bar
Posted by Jane Dizon in Syrup
Here is a new and major twist on protein bars.... We invented a savoury protein bar! We tested a lot of savoury protein bar recipes and this VitaFiber® Pizza Protein Bar was the most popular. It's quite different from the sweet ones but it's pretty neat. Even the method, with the dehydrated flavours, is quite innovative. Let us know what you think!
- 90 g VitaFiber® IMO Syrup
- 30 g Pea protein (or any other protein powder)
- 30 g Pizza Flavours (see below)
- 25 grms tomato powder
- 30 grms Padano cheese powder
- 25 grms pepperoni powder
- Heat the VitaFiber® IMO syrup until warm but not boiling.
- Add protein powder and pizza flavour. Blend pizza flavor ingredients to the amounts above, adjusting the flavour to personal preference.
- Mold into desired size and shape and refrigerate to set.